Wednesday, March 23, 2011

tsunami dreams

When my daughter was 2 and a half, she came to me in the morning and said " Mummy, I had a dream that the world broke". I turned on the tv later and was amazed to find an earthquake in Japan being reported.

Fast forward til this years quake in Japan. Daughter gets up and says " Mum, I dreamt about those big waves, what are they called, tsunamis." I turned on the tv and stood there dumbfounded watching images of parts of Japan being washed away in a tsunami.


Just sayin.

2 comments:

Melba said...

Mate, that's amazing. Freaky. We are planning trip to Bali in Sept. Can you please text me if she has any more wave dreams? xxxx

phoenixmummy said...

Isn't it though? I have your mobile number, will text you if she dreams of waves, volcanoes, earthquakes and the like.
xo