Friday, May 16, 2008

10 thoughts in my head right now....

So these stupid things are running around in my head and the only place they can go is..... here.

1. The water release valve in the bathroom has the brand name "valvola" on it. When I use the bathroom, it always makes me think of the word vulva, which reminds me of that Jerry Seinfeld ep. where he forgets his girlfriends name and calls her mulva. Hysterical. I still laugh at that.
What bother me most is that I can't remember his girlfriends name either and I've seen the episode at least 5 times. The clue (it rhymes with a female body part) left me blank - wait a minute, could her name be Celeste???? Did they even mention it on the show?

2. I wonder if the cockroach that I trapped in the toilet plunger last night has died. I hope so but I'm not checking till tomorrow. The cockroaches are indeed huge here, must be the tropical environment and it scared the shit out of my daughter. Lucky she was sitting on the toilet, although by the time I came to rescue her from this most dreaded of intruders, she was almost standing.

3. It's been three days since I've baked cookies. My last attempt was coffee shortbread. Not bad, but could be better. I feel the urge to bake coming on, so today it's chocolate cookies with white choc chips. Yummmo. My reference site for all things baking is www.joyofbaking.com. This woman really knows what she's on about and has the information there to prove it.

4. My dreams are continually reminding me that no, I am not getting any. That's all I want to say about THAT!

5. I bought my sister's 4 oldest girls (13 years to 20 years) a B.U.M. watch for their respective birthdays. Watches are usually a good buy here. I bought them the same watch in different colours. The band is made of a rubber/silicon so it looks like gel so they are kind of surfy looking. A white face with roman numerals and a matching coloured second-hand set in a brushed silver that gives them a stylish look. Very nice, I wish I could keep them all, but no, that would be selfish.

6 Why does my firefox browser only show 4 of my bookmark folders when I go to bookmark some of the sites I visit??

7. I still do love him - ugggh! This is really hard.

8. And sometimes I just don't like him at all!!!! How can this be. (him is almost ex of course)

9. I need to go and have coffee with my friend Kim, but must be careful not to dump all my shit on her. A racing mind can be very inconsiderate and she has her own life to deal with. I will see her tonight if almost ex is not going out.

10. My daughter's handwriting is looking horribly similar to almost ex's handwriting, which is, in a word, atrocious and almost undreadable. Must download some handwriting worksheets for her to do over the holidays. When she writes an 'i' she does the dot first. A habit formed from her learning to write chinese.

No comments: