choice 1: Leave now, with son. Daughter will stay here with her father
choice 2: bus it down to Singapore with both kids and hop on the next plane to Melbourne. Traumatise kids and father badly, but get what I want.
choice 3:tough it out for 3 more really unhappy years and ex will let me take them back to melbourne to finish their education at the end of 2011. that gives him 3 more years with them to influence their growing up. Parents are, after all, the biggest influence in the children's lives.
choice 4: Just leave. Just me, no kids. Go to whereever I feel like going.
I wonder what choice other people would make.
My parents don't know this yet. I haven't told them and don't know how to tell them. If you read this and know them, please don't tell them.
4 comments:
I'd like to think that I would choose 3.
Without actually being in that situation, I have no idea what I would actually be capable of choosing, and living with.
Rwading your blog lots, commenting occasionally, thinking of you and sending you positive thoughts often.
I think those positive thoughts must have come right on through because I've made what I think is the right decision. Thank you for your thoughts.
hope i'm not too late to vote.
all i can say is i would never leave my daughter. even if i had two or more children, i could never make the sophie's choice and leave one.
if you've chosen number 3 i think that's the right one. as long as you can survive it. and i'm not being funny about it.
but i know how strong you are. you are ace.
xxxxxxxx
thankyou Melba. I can't make a choice either. I can't leave her. It would destroy me and scar her for the rest of her life. 4 months last year was bad enough. And the kids, they need each other. Both ex and I understand that.
Post a Comment