Thursday, November 6, 2008

Thank the universe

At last, the people in America stood up and did what needed to be done. Democrats in, Republican's out. I wonder if the result had been the same, had it been Hilary running against McCain instead of Obama. Obama won and he won good. Every American in a minority group must feel so happy today. Goodbye to the old, white boys club, hello to a new era. I personally don't think 4 years is long enough to fix the fuck-ups that Bush made - my god, 2 wars (and 2 or 3 on the waiting list) and trillions in debt, yet still no public health care for it's citizens. Obama's got some difficult decisions to make, let's hope he's up for it. Go Obama, I wish you well.

1 comment:

Melba said...

I agree, it's a good day for the world. But talk about a tough job for him, with no honeymoon period.

Go Obama.