I have no information on how healthy this is - it's probably not. It doesn't seem that unhealthy but in restaurants they cook with pork lard so it's probably really unhealthy. We would eat this about 3 - 4 times a month, so hopefully that's not too bad. I remember back when we lived in Sorrento, a dish similar to this would cost us AUD $20- the 2 prawns it included were much bigger and fresher though.
Today is an interesting day. It's school holidays so the kids are at home, but I am going to give a talk to some teachers about.... discipline in the class room, which is oh so different to discipline in the home. I think we all know that. It astounds me that I can control a bunch of 30 kids and yet have trouble coping with my own two.
Enjoy your day.
No comments:
Post a Comment