One of the things I'd forgotten to mention in my last post was the 'family day' my sister threw for me. My Aunties and a few cousins from around came over and we had a lovely day. Pete, I assumed you knew about this and were too busy to come, but just in case you didn't, my apologies. When your Dad and his wife came to see Dad on his birthday, we told them about the day and asked them to pass the message on. Well, that's what I thought anyway, but I think the message might have gotten lost in the mass of people that were here. Anyhow, I'm staying at mum's place. We didn't get to Aunty Suzy's because of how hot that day was. If you can't make it over, perhaps we can come up, though time is running out. What are you doing Saturday night? We're going to be in Sorrento on Friday / Saturday, so I was actually thinking of taking the ferry over to Queenscliff and coming to see you and Aunty Suzy. Just need to plan it out. Last ferry leaves at 6 I think, so it's doable. May even stay the night at Suzy's and drive home sunday morning.
Arrrggghhh, look at the time. 6 pm already. I have to get home - dinner at mum's is 6 sharp. Will write more later.
2 comments:
Hey jo if you do the ferry then i will definitly be able to catch up with you sunday morning as sunday afternoon and evening have just turned into a nightmare with two other functions. Let me know if sunday morning is a go. Otherwise i am going to have to try and catch up up later in the week?
OK, so Sunday is out. Call me during the week if you have a free night. I'm back home and plan to stay home all week, as it's our last week - can't believe it's nearly over.
Post a Comment