Cheesy sounding I know, but going through my photos today, I found this from my trip. I don't normally publish photos but I couldn't resist this one of me and mum. I love how my mum is looking at me. I love you too mum. You made our trip what it was, even though you got tired sometimes. You spent more time with your grandkids in a month than anyone here has done in a year. You and Dad are the best grandparents my kids could ask for. They miss you and love you both dearly. And the dog... they miss the dog.
4 comments:
What a lovely pair of photographs.
Family is what makes us who we are. Great pics cuz
I also love the look on your mum's face. It's mother love, and you look so happy, and so does JL with the dog.
Good times.
x
Yes, good times with family. In fact in all the photos we look so happy. I don't normally like photos of myself, but in the photos from this trip I look happy all the time and the photos have turned out quite well. And I do love that one of JL and the dog - something I never thought I'd see, given her intense fear of animals up until recently.
Post a Comment