Yesterday morning I received a sms from mum, all the way from the Royal Melbourne Hospital. They'd found a serious infection in her back and operated to take it out. I don't know how they did that, but they did and she's feeling better today. Thanks to the Universe for answering my call, I'm deliriously grateful that she is on the mend. Now could you swing past my friend's mum. I'm sending my friend lots of positive thoughts.
But I can learn from this. Though the infection was really bad, they got it just in time and she did so well because of how fit she is. Mum exercises almost every morning for about 40 minutes to help control her arthritis and blood sugar levels. It was this that helped her the most, the doctors said. So what can I take away from this experience:
Exercise and eat right - that's what she does.
Don't always think the worst.
Listen to what your body is telling you - she did and knew something wasn't right and so they went back to the doctor's and eventually ended up calling an ambulance to take her to hospital. It was the right thing to do.
Thank the universe that she will recover. She is not out of the woods yet. I heard this morning from her that she will have to stay in hospital for a few more weeks.
Oops, out of time. More soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment