Listening to: Lady Gaga and Orianthi. Love Orianthi's song "According to you". Yes, I do listen to music not by Adam Lambert, just a little though.
Eating: Mangoes and chocolate. Both are heavenly.
Drinking: Too much coffee. Trying to switch to green tea.
Spending time at: Autistic centre - I love those teachers and the kids there. The teachers cried when I left and cried when I came back. Next year I want to give up private teaching and spend more time with them there.
Avoiding: Ex. He's gone out tonight which makes things easier.
Thinking about: Mum, it's a given but also thinking of Dad. It's a tough time for him and I know he's getting tired.
Wishing: Time could go a little faster so Mum would be better soon and that my kids didn't hate school so much.
Laughing about: hearing my son ask himself "Are my pants on fire?" while he was sitting in front of the fridge getting himself a drink, when what he could really smell was the wok behind him warming up. This was over 2 weeks ago and I still laugh when I think of it. Nobody thought it was as funny as I did. That kid cracks me up.
Planning: no trips, just my assessment for my Level 1 English class.
Watching: American Idol - Adam Lambert was mentor for this week, so nice to see. Tomorrow he performs. Was embarrassed for Ryan Seacrest when he stupidly commented that he was sure Adam had a more talented tongue that he did. OMG!
Wearing: Slightly larger clothes because I've put on a little and a big loose t-shirt that says "I never make mistakes. I thought I did once but I was mistaken." The t-shirt was a present from an old friend. My kids keep asking where I got it from but I won't tell them. It's amazing what you can get when you drop in and ask for stuff. Isn't that right, Mr S?
Reading: newly-found blog 'Not drowning, Mothering'. She's articulate and funny. A great read for us 'good enough mothers'. Oh how I wish ex could see what other mother's get up to.
Considering: taking up walking in the mornings again especially seeing what's happened to mum. If that doesn't scare me into it, nothing will.
Lost: my market mojo - I was all fired up to go to the morning markets for fresh food and stuff but since I've been back I have no desire, at all to revisit that place and I have no idea why!
Enjoying: Getting lots of sleep. Since I've been back, my bedtime has come forward and hour or two and I feel so much better for it. No more afternoon naps needed!
Goodnight.
2 comments:
Is that where the Tee shirt went!
It would be ok if you told everyone the Tee shirt was too big for me also.
Cheers all.
I did ask for it and really, I wasn't expecting you to give it to me! And I'll do better... if someone asks, I'll tell them it was way to big for you and actually fitted me better. That makes me larger than you. OK?
Cheers.
Post a Comment