I hope you have broadband. I haven't modified any of the photos so I think they're quite large.
The very large room.
Down the waterslide.
Pool view.
That's about it. Seriously. There are no group shots, something we totally avoid nowadays and this is from my camera. I think ex has some on his phone, but I guess a few is better than nothing.
3 comments:
It is indeed a large room.
I had the impression from the photo that as well as sparsly furnished that it was not warm and inviting though.
The pool is huge as I imagined from Google earth.
The part you wrote in an earlier post about feeling less safe was what surprised me.
Was it because you are a female, not Asian, Australian, non Muslim, the area you live in or all of the above?
I never felt unsafe overseas however it has been some years now and things do change.
I will be interested in your feedback.
Best wishes.
The room is OK. We don't want warm and inviting though. We want cool and comfortable - or at least I do. The room was cool, cold even at night but it wasn't comfortable - the bed was lumpy and the pillow was just horrible.
I don't know why I don't feel safe - it's probably a combination of things like I stick out so much, I still get stared at, I'm female (and most of the time on my own) mixed in with my own growing sense of paranoia. I think the paranoia is due to reading and hearing to many news stories of people who got bashed, killed, raped, assaulted etc. I've stopped reading the newspapers because I can't seem to filter it out as much as I need to.
And JB has a high crime rate - lots of migrant workers there, but where we were, it was OK. Most of the time in Segamat where we live, I feel OK. And being overseas doesn't help because I feel disconnected here. The sense of security that goes along with being part of a family and a few close friends just isn't there.
I trust you are well!
Had a quiet chuckle to myself when you referred to JB.
I had to look back at a previous post to see what JB stood for.
Over here we do the same thing don't we?
The Marsh is Bacchus Marsh, Hoppers is Hoppers Crossing, Tulla is Tullamarine, Heights is Avondale Heights, Rochy is Rochester etc. Having had that chuckle I delayed the finish of this post and went in for tea.
On the news I saw a lass being interviewed and she referred to the flooding at Warby (Warberton).
When we do it here we assume others know what the hell we are talking about.
On a darker note (joke) my Dutch Chess opponent dropped in here 2 hours ago followed 1 hour later by "she" who (almost) no longer has the bad back.
Providing "she" does not do too much "she" walks well now. Today I had to ask if "she" had the brace on because "she" was walking so well .......and "she" did not have the brace on.
I suspect you will be well pleased with what you see when you visit.
With your last visit you left what was a virtually bed ridden mother.
On your return you will be greated will by a completely different person physically.
Cheers to all.
PS Blasted Cats! I do not rate St Kildas chances as high.
Post a Comment