Thursday, March 31, 2011

Think - Soon

Everyone together, please think

SOON!

And then I will come back

SOON.

I need to go back. I need my family, my family needs me.

SOON.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Think it! The people have been singing it for a while Jo.

Can you hear the people sing?

I suspect you may not have been able to for all the valid reasons you have put forward been able to hear them.

Now! Perhaps this is not the right reason to come back despite all this happening?

These are grown up people who are currently going through some turmoil.

With my background I can assure you that I know in part what you are going through.

Please, do not let this put undue pressure on your situation with "J" and the children. As you have correctly pointed out on many occasions your children are your priority.

If words have not achieved an amicable result so far do you honestly believe that you can grab the silly bugger “H” and shake some sense into him without creating other dramas?

I hope others can offer some sage advice on this matter.


Best wishes to all.

phoenixmummy said...

Have to admit that I didn't hear the singing - just an occasional comment because we all know I'm stuck here for now so we talk about other things like about how to deal with it.

I just thought I'd let the universe know that really, I'm not as accepting of this situation as it might think and the best thing for me would be to come home.

Some questions for you though: I'm curious about your background comment - care to expand and share what you went through??

Is 'H' my dad? I'm a little confused by your comment - are you referring to the situation in my family? I think you are but these days my brain is not 'on' as much as it should be.

Anonymous said...

I think I do understand some of your issues with the Universe.

Anyway
'H' Stands for brother.
'J' stands for husband.
'M' stands for me.
'N' stands for not everything has gone the way I would like with our family over the years.

Using this convoluted alphabetical shorthand reasoning I continue with

‘Y’ stands for you and the associated decisions you need to make daily. Whatever you finally decide about coming home / not coming home we all know it will not be easy and will only come after considerable soul searching.

‘T’ can stand for thank heaven you are rational.

'S' stands for Mister Scorpio who is apparently only able to communicate in these cryptic ways and is unable (or is that unwilling) to allow his feminine side to show through for fear of being judged by reasonable people.

It is so much easier to comment on other peoples woes and in my own delusional way imagine that I am infallible.

By the way ...... some “intellectual” idiots have a book out that tries to rearrange my reality with the Universe by purporting to destroy the notion that “Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus”.

Having been associated with the residents of both those planets for more years than I now wish to recall I can CATOGORICALLY state we are from different planets.

Peter said...

Here Here is where you and your children belong.P

phoenixmummy said...

Just responding to your comment about shaking H by the shoulders. Have you seen how big those shoulders are? Huge. I may be able to do it if I were to catch him at a vulnerable moment. :)