I am so sick of having to think about him. The day that i can do my own stuff without having to think about him and our bullshit is what i'm really waiting for. A day where i don't have to think "will this stress him out" or "i better pick this up or put that away so he doesn't have to think that he has to tell me about it".
I'm so tired of talking about him and the situation. I've truly had enough. I will last til the end of the year, but not past that, not without going completely nuts.
I want to talk aboutb something else. For god's sake, i think i've been whinging and complaining about this man for the better part of 15 years.
Enough already.
6 comments:
Hello love. Oh I so wish I could tell you it will end when at last you are back home and no longer living together...but in my experience you are, unfortunately, somewhat melded to your ex for life through the kids. But at least you won't have to walk on egg shells and be the shadow of yourself, that you sometimes feel you have to be right now. I wish I could be there to help you through it x
It is hard not to agree with Nicola on every level.
There is always going to be some attachment whether via the children or the many years together.
That is a fact of life.
Back in Oz you have your family, close support and a life style not encumbered by most of the issues that confront you daily.
It will be hard for Ex as well when you return with the children although it will be best for the children.
If Ex misses them he is able to come to Oz I would imagine.
Why would Ex not want to return here?
Better for you in Oz, better for the children in Oz and even if he has some reservations that it would be better for him here that is still three out of four and two of those are the children.
Unfortunately you may need to steel yourself for the possible Singapore “fall back” option and what you should tell the children if this becomes necessary.
Obviously the "Singapore option" is the worst of all your options BUT if finances force it, if your agreement with Ex changes to the point where it no longer resembles the initial arrangement and he is unwilling to face reality .... the future is in your hands.
Best wishes
Hi Nicola, thanks for dropping by. Yes, you're right, we are forever linked through the children. I think Melba has told me that before too, and somehow I keep forgetting. But once i'm home, i know it will be better for me.
Mr S, you're right, it will be terrible for him, that's why i think he might change his thinking from last September when he said "well, they're going back with you anyway"....
He has said he won't come back because Australia holds such bad memories for him. Don't forget he is suffering from post traumatic stress syndrome....according to him. If I was him, i would follow the kids back, but then that's me.
Ughhh, i don't know anymore... I just want this whole thing to end.
Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome you get over.
Current Traumatic Stress Disorder is harder to deal with.
Still Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome is contracted by more and more people although I was not aware he fought in a war.
He is too young to have fought in Vietnam so it must have been the Gulf War.
Portsea is renowned for unexploded shells as well so he would have had trouble recovering from PTSS there.
With your current financial situation potentially remaining an issue he must resolve it and “OSMB Syndrome” must be subjecting him to even more stress than existing terrified in Australia surely.
At this point the financial situation must be hard for him to counter as an argument for returning to Australia.
If the financial situation continues a downward trend you and the children really need to leave before finances bottom out because it will only make things harder for him.
Once you return with the children it would also leave him "unencumbered" by a family and free to dedicate himself to making himself the success he dearly craves.
Should we be talking about something non contentious like Global Cooling?
Best wishes to all the family and we look forward to seeing at least three of you at Christmas time.
Mr S, I hate to put a damper on festivities but I don't think we're going to make Christmas this year.
Post a Comment