Thursday, June 9, 2011

You don't see

I wish all your work that you are doing would let you see how difficult you really are. You're so hard to be with and you have no idea. You think just because you can let issues go that it doesn't hurt when you treat me like an imbecile?

I lose my bearing once, ONCE, and your huffing and sour face show your disapproval and tells me you think I'm the biggest idiot on earth. It's damn hard to hide the hurt in my face when the kids are asking me what's wrong. I FEEL SO BAD ABOUT MYSELF WHEN I'M WITH YOU.

I made this day happen for us, this day that was supposed to be your responsibility. You'd take them to see elephants you said, then you cancelled that idea and said we'd see a movie instead. But who had to organize it? ME. I organized our day out with the kids. I booked and paid for and got the tickets early. I planned two steps ahead all day so I wouldn't stumble in your path. I let you know every step of the way what would be happening so that you'd know what to expect. I'm not normally like this but for you, I plan and organize down to the last detail. Being like this takes huge effort on my part and you, you ungrateful shit, don't even say thank you.

Can't you see how hard you are?

And then you drive back, humming inane songs and singing "let it be" like you're doing me a HUGE FUCKING FAVOUR.

you're really something, you know that?

I'm ashamed to say it, but sometimes I hate you.

3 comments:

Melba said...

Don't be ashamed of hating him, Jo. Say it and feel it. Sheesh. You have a right to your feelings, and hate is one of them.


xxxx

phoenixmummy said...

Thanks MG. Will try not to....

Anonymous said...

I did not want to spoil that nice blog with your daughter.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Paras 3 and 4.

Hope you see this entry.

Cheers