Wearing:
My pyjamas - 10 am on a saturday morning, it's nice to hang around in something comfortable, read, eat and get ready for the day.
Eating - kraft cheese spread on generic wholemeal bread
Drinking - dilmah tea, white, flat one (spoon of sugar)
Listening to - David Cook (American Idol winner) and the Fray - their "how to save a life" is the theme song for Gray's Anatomy. Just fixed the echoing problem with my speakers.
A while ago, the sound coming from my speakers changed to include a weird echo, so I thought my speakers had had it. After buying 2 new sets of not too expensive speakers (which didn't seem to make much difference anyway), I happened to find the equalizer program on my computer's task bar and thought hmmmm what's this (I can be really stupid sometimes, I should have realised it was a setting problem). So I opened it up and found a whole slew of new settings that I can choose. But some little guy has been here before and has chosen a sound effect called "sewer pipe" which gives a nice eery echo to your music - I changed this back to normal and hey presto, problem fixed! Now I can enjoy my music once again. So happy for not needing ex to help me, though it probably would have been cheaper!
Doing - getting the kids breakfast, browsing the internet, reading blogs, news, cleaning the dishes.
Reading: Australian Women's weekly and Malaysian Women's Weekly - the australian version is more interesting, but then I'm biased.
Thinking about: Averting horrible thoughts involving ex and his current weekend away and engaging in drinking, women, shopping and other risky behaviour which I have sworn I will never tell anyone (of course until it comes down to divorce which my lawyers have told me I'll need all the dirt I can muster - yuck).
As an aside, saying you have a lawyer doesn't really mean you actually have one. I visited a local lawyer when I was back home and in my 'first (and only) session free' asked about custody matters and what it would take to instigate a case. So, I have a lawyer, sort of.
Contemplating: what kind of exercise would be suitable. I still haven't started anything yet, despite being fully aware that I need it, it helps my mind as well as my body. I think I'll start swimming again, something I do enjoy.
So that's right now. Live in the present, appreciate the little things.
Have a nice Saturday!
No comments:
Post a Comment