An Australian mum living in a difficult (but not abusive) domestic situation, overseas in Malaysia. My life is a roller coaster of emotion, depending upon how I happen to be coping at the time. In between rantings, whinging and learning to deal with life, I also teach kids with special learning needs and have things to say on what life is like here. It's a brutally honest blog, so proceed to read with caution.
Friday, August 21, 2009
Days flying by
Sheesh, it's already Friday. Today is my son's 7th birthday. Happy Birthday my gorgeous boy. Mummy loves you more than you know. Will write the week up tomorrow.
I passed on your birthday wishes and he said, looking back over his shoulder while skating/falling out the door to my room: "Oh, OK". I'm sure you'll get a big smile from him when we're there.
2 comments:
Have a happy 7th Birthday.
Best wishes from Australia.
I passed on your birthday wishes and he said, looking back over his shoulder while skating/falling out the door to my room: "Oh, OK". I'm sure you'll get a big smile from him when we're there.
Post a Comment