This morning, I heard the postman come. No big deal. Later I was checking email and browsing Oprah.com and saw next months edition being advertised. It's headline was "Stronger than you know". Great, I thought, I'm stronger than I know/ feel, I can't wait to read the article. And then I got this strange pulling sensation in my head and that magazine cover was telling me that it was in my letterbox, because I needed to read it.
No, I thought, I wonder if it is... wouldn't it be great if it was and my Oprah magazine came today, just when I wanted to really read that article, I said to myself.
Go on, go and look, I'll bet it is... and then I knew it was here. So I went to the letter box and there it was waiting for me. The power of the universe really is true.
Now to go read and enjoy the thunderstorm that's about to hit. The weather here is gloriously wet at the moment. It's raining most days, the haze has cleared and the sun shines in the morning.
A little list:
Listening to: California Radio, Adam Lambert and Kris Allen.
Eating: brownies
Drinking: coffee and cold lime juice (not together)
Doing: Lots of house work, blogging and reading
Avoiding: Kids on new rollerblades
Reading: The Power of Now, Eckhart Tolle and Oprah magazine
Feeling: Oh so tired, but settled.
Going: Nowhere - not with this flu and haze around. We're staying put for the moment and saving our money.
Here comes the storm. Got to unplug now. Bye.
2 comments:
A scorpio thing perhaps .......I do love the list.
I thought you might like it. I'll do more of those just for you. :)
Post a Comment