Today I wanted to yell, at anything. Everything's so frustrating at the moment. The internet service is crap - I can't get a decent stable connection so watching any sort of video is out of the question. I can barely check my mail. I'm writing this offline and will publish it in the few seconds I get when I'm connected.
Bad energy, that's what ex says. Fuck him and his bad energy. The crappy internet connection is bad for him too - really bad because it means he can't do his work. And that's bad because no work means no money coming in. Yesterday my MIL and I were walking around the markets and she was saying something like "he can't go to KL to get work because whose going to hire someone in their 40's so he might as well stick it out here and try to make what he has work" I told her that's fine if he can but it seems that he can't so he should look at other (any other) opportunities because the truth is, the real truth is that he can't support his family. It's true. He doesn't make enough to support us. I don't either, but I shouldn't have to. You want me to support us, send me and the kids home and I'll show you what I can do. Oh how I'd love to say that.
But no, I can't rock the boat like that, not yet.
21 months to go before I can.
3 comments:
Although it must be frustrating I can only imagine how frustrating.
Bad Karma, bad Energy, Bad this and Bad that is surely just a saying and I suspect “J” does not believe in this.
I assume that it is just another issue that is annoying you.
You know we hope that everything works out for you.
Why has the internet “suddenly” become so unreliable?
Best wishes to all.
Dont laugh about bad energy, I have had two computers blow up because of the constant brownouts (low power) we get on the bellarine which is rated as a fringe area on the power grid. I got smart and bought a UPS which provides even power output, have not blown a computer since either that or get a laptop which runs through a power supply into its battery which does the same thing. Sorry I jus know what shit power can do, I am sick of replacing light globes. As for all your other issues, well time will eventualy tell us how that went.
Not much consolation but hey just wanted you ton know I am still around.
Give those beaut kids of yours a hug from me.
Thanks Pete and Mr S,
You are right though Mr S, it's just another issue in a ton of things that is happening at the moment. Our internet supplier Streamyx has something wrong at one of their somethings and so they reroute everyone in our area to the same something-or-other. I guess you'd call it crowded lines, but really it's not good enough. Ex has been on the phone everyday complaining and giving them a mouthful but so far it hasn't improved anything long term. It really sucks. The internet is so important in my life, I just don't want to do without it.
Good to hear from you again Pete. Glad you're safe and sound.
Post a Comment