Who the hell is beeping at the damn door at this ungodly hour (they can't knock because the gates were locked)? Son had burst into my room at 10am to inform me that 'someone is here, it looks like a post'. I scrambled out of bed, still groggy from my 3 hour re-sleep and hastily pulled on some clothes that only just looked like they weren't pyjamas and stumbled to the door. I fumbled with my keys, thought about what a mess I must have looked and went out side.
It was indeed a 'post'. A courier in fact. Delivering to me, 1 GLAM NATION concert ticket. I scribbled my signature and took the precious envelope.
Oh, thankyou, thankyou very much. Terima Kasih banyak.
YAY! I'm really going. Now to get there... and back. :)
1 comment:
So seldom that an unexpected knock or door bell ring brings good news.
A knock on the door with police standing there is seldom followed by the words "congratulations".
How about a debt collector standing at the door when you open it only to hear him say “that the bill was over paid and here is your refund”.
It just does not happen.
So glad that your news was good news!
Cheers
Post a Comment