Easier said than done. I can't seem to come down off the Glambert cloud. It's 2 am and I'm nowhere close to sleeping so have taken some xanax. Got home today on time but with no voice, I wasn't able to take my English class. I'll have to do a replacement class.
It was good to see the kids. I showed them my photos, some of Adam, some of me dressed up to go see Adam. My daughter is embarrassed, my son said, "Wow, I've got a good mummy!" I showed them my wrist with the tattoo on it. She couldn't believe it and said something like "...but it comes off doesn't it?" and I said yes, but I'm thinking about getting a real one and she got all angry at me. Hmmm.
3 hours later after a bought dinner , we were sitting in my room playing with their toys that I'd bought them back and son says "Oh, so AdamLambert was really there? You mean you actually saw him?"
I just can't imagine what else he must have been thinking after all the things I'd said to prepare him. Important thing is that he got through it without the slightest hint of a meltdown - until I came back but can't tell you about that now because xanax is working.
I can tell you that tonight, when I was so looking forward to sleeping in my own bed, it collapsed under us as we sat on it. It had some cracked wood in the mattress support frame but now that's broken wood and I have no bed to sleep in. So I put my son into ex's bed and I will sleep in my son's bed.
so sleepy. good night all.
No comments:
Post a Comment