An Australian mum living in a difficult (but not abusive) domestic situation, overseas in Malaysia. My life is a roller coaster of emotion, depending upon how I happen to be coping at the time. In between rantings, whinging and learning to deal with life, I also teach kids with special learning needs and have things to say on what life is like here. It's a brutally honest blog, so proceed to read with caution.
Sunday, October 3, 2010
Things I love...
This... the best song ever! "Can't Let You Go" by Adam, of course. That voice. OMFG.
Phenomenal voice.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
A remarkable question of taste. (See a question?)
Do you agree it is a lovely voice with the backing is a bit too loud to allow a full appreciation of his voice? (see another question)
At 19 seconds I had to pause the video and please confirm that it is a “he”? (Sort of a question)
While the immediate image I gained was of a person that was less “manly” than most I found his eyes were stunning in their questionable treatment.
Based on your enthusiasm for "the voice" (Sorry John Farnham) I have listened to quite a few of his songs and can imagine that many would find them utterly captivating. Is this so with your other friends?
Enjoy the concert, enjoy the break you deserve it? (Tried with a question?)
He is a question of taste, but I'm not the only 40 something female infatuated with him. We make up most of his fanbase, so yes, it's the same with other people, though they are not friends as such.
He's definitely male - look up Glambulge in youtube!!!LOL I just did - the Glambulge has it's own facebook page!!! I killed myself laughing over this. Adam would find it funny cos he never takes himself too seriously.
He does do the androgynous thing, looking very pretty on his album cover, but we don't seem to care. When he sings a rock song, he's all man. I find his eyes and voice completely captivating - it keeps me up till about 2am some nights, watching videos and listening to his voice. His acoustic songs are nothing short of stunning. I don't know why he's had such an effect on me, but again, I'm not the only one. There have been essays written on the 'hotness effect of Adam Lambert' or something like that - I'm not kidding.
Now, I need clarification. What does "his eyes were stunning in their questionable treatment" - are you referring to his 'guyliner'- I love his smoky eyes - all men with blue eyes like his should do the guyliner look - uhmm - not you. LOL.
I will enjoy the concert. Your question could have been, do you deserve it? and I could answer, yes, yes I think I do.
2 comments:
A remarkable question of taste. (See a question?)
Do you agree it is a lovely voice with the backing is a bit too loud to allow a full appreciation of his voice? (see another question)
At 19 seconds I had to pause the video and please confirm that it is a “he”? (Sort of a question)
While the immediate image I gained was of a person that was less “manly” than most I found his eyes were stunning in their questionable treatment.
Based on your enthusiasm for "the voice" (Sorry John Farnham) I have listened to quite a few of his songs and can imagine that many would find them utterly captivating. Is this so with your other friends?
Enjoy the concert, enjoy the break you deserve it? (Tried with a question?)
Best wishes to all. (Call it a Question?)
He is a question of taste, but I'm not the only 40 something female infatuated with him. We make up most of his fanbase, so yes, it's the same with other people, though they are not friends as such.
He's definitely male - look up Glambulge in youtube!!!LOL I just did - the Glambulge has it's own facebook page!!! I killed myself laughing over this. Adam would find it funny cos he never takes himself too seriously.
He does do the androgynous thing, looking very pretty on his album cover, but we don't seem to care. When he sings a rock song, he's all man. I find his eyes and voice completely captivating - it keeps me up till about 2am some nights, watching videos and listening to his voice. His acoustic songs are nothing short of stunning. I don't know why he's had such an effect on me, but again, I'm not the only one. There have been essays written on the 'hotness effect of Adam Lambert' or something like that - I'm not kidding.
Now, I need clarification. What does "his eyes were stunning in their questionable treatment" - are you referring to his 'guyliner'- I love his smoky eyes - all men with blue eyes like his should do the guyliner look - uhmm - not you. LOL.
I will enjoy the concert. Your question could have been, do you deserve it? and I could answer, yes, yes I think I do.
Post a Comment