Meanwhile, here's the mess that is my children's school.
Mr S, after all this, all this and more, I'm really not sold on the idea that global warming is a myth anymore. We must be doing something wrong... we humans that is.
Too sad to write more. maybe tomorrow.
2 comments:
These weather events really do impact on people.
But G.W!?@#&*
You are just trying to mess with my mind and here I am about to go to work.
Still having been WARNED by a relative of yours down here in civilisation I will still bite. (But gently)
All I can do is correct you and say no, no, no, no, remember GW somehow morphed into Climate Change then Climate Disruption and shortly Climate something.
The belting tropical Qld is getting may need to be put into perspective somehow.
I suspect it is like pain, you cannot recall how bad it was before.
Last time I worked in North Qld was just after the last hiding they received. Amazing the damage to the crops.
I recall mangos were almost being given away at $5 a BOX because they did not look pretty and the shops down south would not buy them.
We may not have fresh Qld bananas for up to 9 months this time.
I hope everyone, businesses and their employees alike survive this current onslaught.
Try this link it may help settle the some of the emotive idiocy that has been written.
http://rogerpielkejr.blogspot.com/2011/02/cyclone-yasi-in-context.html
I love a good weather blog but if we could combine it with a high powered car review it might be better again.
http://www.carpoint.com.au/reviews/2008/comparison/audi/r8/bugatti-veyron-v-lamborghini-superleggera-v-porsche-gt3-rs-v-audi-r8-v-aston-martin-db9-sports-pack-5776
Best to all.
BUT, all these disasters, so close together... there MUST be a REASON beyond nature just doing it's thing! And that reason can only be... you guessed it... people.
And yep, I am messing with your mind, but just a little bit. I mean JUST look around you.
oh how I love to mess with your mind
Post a Comment