Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Posting from an iPad - not my own

This is a posting using the onscreen keyboard on an iPad at a friends place. Guess what - I love it. It's very cool and even though this is my first time using it, I feel like I've been using one forever. It's intuitive, fast, the screen looks good and the keyboard is responsive. I can also watch videos from YouTube though there are some video players based on flash and I can't see those.

I have to go exploring now, so I'll stop here but I think this little device is going to become my new best friend. :)

3 comments:

cjbegg said...

jo, hmmmm i have ta agree with mum on this one ,he is trying to buy you. why would you want such a gift from him, you no youll end up payin for it( and i dont mean with money).Id tell him thanks but no thanks.

phoenixmummy said...

I can see where you are coming from and I've thought it might be this myself. I do want it and I don't want it. I want it because my computer is shitty and I have to share it with the kids and I'm used to having my own computer. Also, him paying for it is using up his money. If it comes to it and he's lousy enough to use it as a bargaining chip when it comes to leaving, I'll give the thing back. He can have it. I told mum he's either getting it because he wants us to stay (which isn't going to work anyhow)or he's making an effort to make our last year more 'memorable'. I don't know which it is. If he's doing it for the first reason, it won't work. I'm not staying because he gave me a computer. My family, my kids education and my dignity are worth so much more than a stupid little piece of technology.

cjbegg said...

jo ,i really really hope so......