Blogger has been a real shit lately and not just for me. But my problem is this: when I look at my published page I see
"contributors:
jo_blue
jo_blue"
on the side bar. I should be seeing my profile there but it's not coming up and this "contributors" thing is in it's place.
Question: What do you see? My profile or the contributors list?
Thanks.
7 comments:
The only issue I have had lately is Google was not allowing one of the computers here to log on.
The blog was ok on the laptop and one other PC but not this PC.
I have been reading (skimming) the blog ok for the last few days and just not had time to correspond although I did drop you a few emails.
I guess the difference with sending emails was it is easier to forward / cut and paste with a quick email etc rather than give all that extra time and thought to how I should comment on your blog.
Now because I am verging on being an electronic Luddite (I do not have a blog) I would not know what to look for on the blog layout possibly because I may have thought you changed it.
With me I log on, read, comment, think oops swap the last two.
Thinking about it apart from the layout I cannot see from my aspect what has changed with the way the blog works or the issues you have to tolerate until Christmas.
Even my thoughts on how you might improve your situation have not changed (now there is a surprise?).
Now that the blog allows me on now (for better or worse), you only need to find a genuine reason to tell the children why the three of you are returning to Australia at Christmas as PREVIOUSLY agreed with ex and we will all look forward to your life improving.
Oh yes, in case I missed saying it “Jo Blue” comes up not your old profile.
Cheers Jo and keep well.
Yup Jo Blue twice.
I've heard all about the blogger issues but I'm posting so irregularly at the moment it's not been a problem. Seem to have struck it lucky so far.
I also see what AOF said.
Thanks people. MG and AOF yup, me too. I wish these things wouldn't break cos I'm not very good at fixing them. Off to do some research.
hi jo, I see what you're seeing but also I have not had to sign in the last 3 times.
C, oooh, that's a worry, to think the password access has been compromised. Anyone else had this happen?
What is the worry about security Jo?
Nothing to see here (if someone wanted to log in) but the truth.
Originally you may recall the blog was less secure than now.
If it is necessary to put your mind at rest I have had to log in each time (if I had turned IE off).
Had I left IE on however I can come straight back onto the blog and that has nearly always been the case.
On one or two occasions I may have had to log back in however I think that was more to do with Google, IE or occasionally my PC freezing.
Is it possible that the unknown contributor “CJB” may not have turned IE off?
Besides if there was some scamp that wanted to enjoy creating some mischief here I guess it would be short lived and even provide some entertainment for you.
Is it possible you really concerned that I might attempt to disguise myself as say Mr Virgo then log back in and suddenly go all touchy feely?
Should EX decide to revisit “well what the heck” because it may be possible that more home truths are more likely to be read here by him than told by you in Malaysia?
Would they be premature home truths perhaps?
Surely premature by only a few days/ weeks or months though, depending on which truth as necessary is being presented at any spontaneous discussion.
Yes, truth and fact exist here on the blog in written form and it may save all trolling through “history past” with the blog.
LOL. Just in case though .........should we draw the attention of all to certain passages on your blog to speed any reaction?
Besides, who jolly well cares now that you are now so well equipped to point out the blessed obvious to him?
Cheers
PS. Sorry ‘bout the language.
Post a Comment