Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sunday, a quiet day

Firstly, I must thank Mr Scorpio who has been reading my blog and collecting 'evidence' that shows that ex previously accepted that the kids would eventually come home with me and has advised that I remind ex of the things he said on the days he said them. I'm compiling these little snippets into a separate blog post which I may or may not publish. He also reads through all my shit and reminds me of how far I've come.

So to you: THANKYOU! I will answer your email soon too.

It's a quiet Sunday today, just me and the boy are home. The girl is a at a 3hour rehearsal for a dance performance in a couple of weeks and ex is at the office, sans kids, who he said he wanted to take 'every Sunday and Tuesday.

I don't know if in the future he will get back to taking them to the office to spend time with them. He has only taken them once since he insisted on this new routine and that was the Sunday around the time of the last fight we had when he walked out. Hmmm. So much for that. When I asked him about it, he said that now it's not so urgent because I seemed happier and that he was doing it to give me some time to myself because he thought I needed it.

I don't think so. I think he was doing it because he was angry with me.

He said he wanted holidays with the kids. I gave it to him. He hasn't taken them on a holiday by himself yet. His initial plan was to send me and kids to KL for a few days and then from there pick up the kids and take them to either Cameron Highlands or Fraser's Hill, where it's cool and quiet. I was supposed to either get myself home or stay on with friends for a few more days. However, he didn't seem to get that organised so while we are going to KL (organised by me), they are not going to the hills. Instead he said he was leaning towards doing some day trips with them, either to an elephant sanctuary near KL or Malacca or Johor Baru. We'll see what happens - oh yes, and I can come along if I want to!

We'll see what happens.

No comments: